Training school in the seminar school network
and so it all started in 1913/14 ...
The review begins with an article from the Ruhlaer Zeitung from April 24th, 1914:
“... Thanks to the wonderful spring weather, the celebration could be celebrated in the planned beautiful and dignified and with pleasantly strong participation ... Anyone who sets foot over the threshold of the new school building for the first time will be surprised by the beautiful equipment and practical Furnishing the interiors. Verily, it must be a joy to teach and learn in this house. In addition to the school servant's apartment and a principal and teachers' room, the building contains 14 classrooms, 1 physics room, 1 room with visual aids, 1 drawing room, bathroom and kitchen ... And indeed, teachers and students have to confess - it is a pleasure to be able to work in the spacious and friendly classrooms. "
The following pictures give a little insight into the history of our school.
More pictures and texts will be added soon.